This was my first proper commishion. The brief was basicly to make a red hen of my own design. I wanted to make a proper 3-d plushie with wire frame this time, and i made plenty of mistakes along the way.
In the end though I'm fairly happy with how it turned out.
I offered to add some extras (the ribbion and rose) if they were wanted and they were so I added them. The bottom left is a picture of its.. bottom. I thought it was better to be realistic
Felt, fleece and some old patterened material. The feet were made from pipecleaners wrapped up. (If anyone could give me tips on using a wire frame for plushies I'd greatly appricate it!)